That’s me :)
Visit http://www.anatolyspektor.com to find out more about me !
Get My Book
- Fun stuff
- IT News
- My Work
- Programming Languages
- How to make a contact form with Bootstrap 3 ? (JQuery/PHP/HTML5/JqBootstrapValidation)
- GitHub: How to clone GitHub repo ? How to push to Github? How to get files from GitHub ? (Ubuntu)
- Java: How to split Java String with delimeter comma, space, new line, tab ? [SOLVED]
- How to check if a number is ODD or Even ? [PHP function]
- Oracle SQL: Finding Difference Between two dates in YEARS
- Top 5 Free Web Poll Scripts (Vote Scripts)
- How to setup TinyMCE using ASP.NET (C#) ? How to customize TinyMCE buttons ?
- CakePHP: Creating Login form
- Java : How to swap two objects [Problem Solved]
- How to setup ADT (Android Development Tools) on 64bit Fedora 17 ?
Category Archives: Cairo Graphics Library
Good day my fellow Developers and Engineers, In my previous post I’ve written about INCLUDE_INFERIORS in Tracker Widget. Today I’ve started working on Sash Widget’s drawBand() method, and guess what I have found there ? ….”Exactly, my old “friend” OS.GTK_INCLUDE_INFERIORS.” … Continue reading
Couple of weeks I was trying to solve interesting dilemma, so I decided to share it with you. I have submitted patch regarding Tracker widget, where I implement Cairo instead of GDK deprecated methods, more about it here . However, … Continue reading
I am glad that you guys showed big interest to the project I am currently working on. I have received couple of emails from blog readers asking to share patches they I have pushed upstream. First of all, I want … Continue reading
I am continuing series of posts about SWT migration to GTK+ 3.x . Today, I will write about patch for SWT Tracker Widget, that omits some of GTK+ 3.x deprecated methods. When I started working on patch for Tracker, it … Continue reading