That’s me :)
Visit http://www.anatolyspektor.com to find out more about me !
Get My Book
- Fun stuff
- IT News
- My Work
- Programming Languages
- "If you think it's expensive to hire a professional to do the job, wait until you hire an amateur." Red Adair 5 days ago
- How to make a contact form with Bootstrap 3 ? (JQuery/PHP/HTML5/JqBootstrapValidation)
- GitHub: How to clone GitHub repo ? How to push to Github? How to get files from GitHub ? (Ubuntu)
- Top 5 Free Web Poll Scripts (Vote Scripts)
- Java: How to split Java String with delimeter comma, space, new line, tab ? [SOLVED]
- CakePHP: Creating Login form
- Java : How to swap two objects [Problem Solved]
- How to setup TinyMCE using ASP.NET (C#) ? How to customize TinyMCE buttons ?
- How to reset root password in Linux (RHEL,FEDORA) ? What to do if you forgot root password ?
- How to setup ADT (Android Development Tools) on 64bit Fedora 17 ?
- C Language: How to count digits of a number?
Category Archives: Fedora
Hey guys, I have some very exciting news on the GTK-SWT front. Finally, SWT drops support for GTK versions older than 2.10, which means that we will have cleaner code. I have started cleaning SWT from old GTK code, if … Continue reading
What is the problem with DateTime widget ? Datetime is an SWT widget that shows DATE/TIME/CALENDAR, so overall very useful widget! In current version of SWT it looks like this: So as you might have guessed DateTime is a Composite … Continue reading
Hello guys, Today I want to share with you how to easily make MongoDB work in Fedora. Recently, while moving to F19 I have faced the issue when my Mongo does not start. What I mean by does not start … Continue reading
Quick Intro Yesterday I was excited to receive a task to install ADT for Eclipse and Android SDK on my machine , I thought it would be a “piece of cake”, so with a high level of excitement I have … Continue reading
Today I want to give you some very useful tips on what to do if you have forgotten your root password. ATTENTION: This trick will only work if didn’t setup GRUB password yet. (if you did – sucks to be … Continue reading
I am glad that you guys showed big interest to the project I am currently working on. I have received couple of emails from blog readers asking to share patches they I have pushed upstream. First of all, I want … Continue reading
I am continuing series of posts about SWT migration to GTK+ 3.x . Today, I will write about patch for SWT Tracker Widget, that omits some of GTK+ 3.x deprecated methods. When I started working on patch for Tracker, it … Continue reading