That’s me :)
Visit http://www.anatolyspektor.com to find out more about me !
Get My Book
- Fun stuff
- IT News
- My Work
- Programming Languages
- How to make a contact form with Bootstrap 3 ? (JQuery/PHP/HTML5/JqBootstrapValidation)
- GitHub: How to clone GitHub repo ? How to push to Github? How to get files from GitHub ? (Ubuntu)
- Java: How to split Java String with delimeter comma, space, new line, tab ? [SOLVED]
- How to setup ADT (Android Development Tools) on 64bit Fedora 17 ?
- Top 5 Free Web Poll Scripts (Vote Scripts)
- How to check if a number is ODD or Even ? [PHP function]
- Why MongoDB does not start in Fedora ? [SOLVED]
- Java : How to swap two objects [Problem Solved]
- How to reset root password in Linux (RHEL,FEDORA) ? What to do if you forgot root password ?
- Oracle SQL: Finding Difference Between two dates in YEARS
Category Archives: Programming Languages
One more note on RSpec 3.0, this time one useful function that mocks File Upload , saves file/archive content to memory so after it you can do whatever your soul wants with it. Test file/archive should exist in the file … Continue reading
Recently, I have been doing whole bunch of spec rewriting from RSpec 2 to Rspec 3. As a result I have found that documentation is not that straightforward, and some cases you need to really spend time and figure … Continue reading
Often when you are writing unit tests, you want to mock your IP address. Some of the uses cases could be – you are checking if IP is within the certain range. For RSpec 2.x mocking IP would look like … Continue reading
Hey guys! Today I have decided to share with you little secret, that can save you quite some time, while writing templates with HAML. While creating a form for one of the projects, I needed to put a checkbox within … Continue reading
Hey guys! Today we will talk about such essential feature for any website as contact form. Recently, while working on one of the projects, I had a pleasure combining couple of very nice tools (Bootstrap 3 + JQuery + jqBootstrapValidation), … Continue reading
As I have promised, I continue answering your questions. One of the readers of myprogrammingblog.com wrote me an email asking How to find if a number is power 2 ? He also asked me to write a bitwise solution as … Continue reading