That’s me :)
Visit http://www.anatolyspektor.com to find out more about me !
Get My Book
- Fun stuff
- IT News
- My Work
- Programming Languages
- "The hardest part of doing something differently is that you have no one to ask for advice." - Anatoly Spektor. :) 2 days ago
- How to make a contact form with Bootstrap 3 ? (JQuery/PHP/HTML5/JqBootstrapValidation)
- GitHub: How to clone GitHub repo ? How to push to Github? How to get files from GitHub ? (Ubuntu)
- Top 5 Free Web Poll Scripts (Vote Scripts)
- Java: How to split Java String with delimeter comma, space, new line, tab ? [SOLVED]
- Oracle SQL: Finding Difference Between two dates in YEARS
- How to setup TinyMCE using ASP.NET (C#) ? How to customize TinyMCE buttons ?
- CakePHP: Creating Login form
- How to setup ADT (Android Development Tools) on 64bit Fedora 17 ?
- C Language: How to count digits of a number?
Category Archives: Java
As I have promised, I continue answering your questions. One of the readers of myprogrammingblog.com wrote me an email asking How to find if a number is power 2 ? He also asked me to write a bitwise solution as … Continue reading
Hey guys! Long time no seen! Today I had a pleasure of going over myprogrammingblog emails, where many users have asked me to show solutions to different problems. Sorry for not being able to respond earlier, as I had whole … Continue reading
Application testing plays very important role in any development process. After spending numerous hours on it, I have decided to put what I felt was important in to a short book, which is intended to help developers to get started … Continue reading
Java Helper Class: BMI calculator, lb to kg converter, kg to lb converter, feet to cm converter, cm to feet converter
Hey Guy’s, Long time no seen. Today I want to share with you Java helper class that I have designed for one of the projects I am working on. This class will be useful for you, if your application works … Continue reading
I am continuing series of posts about SWT migration to GTK+ 3.x . Today, I will write about patch for SWT Tracker Widget, that omits some of GTK+ 3.x deprecated methods. When I started working on patch for Tracker, it … Continue reading
One of the blog readers asked me this question, how to format string using SampleDateFormat to mm/dd/yyy. Here is a small piece of code, I hope some of you will find it useful. a. Frist – import 2 libraries: b. … Continue reading
Sometimes it is very important to split a string on a comma \n \t etc. This piece of code will help you with it. Check out more posts on “Useful Java Functions and Tutorials”
While I was playing with Java code, I have coded a class that has method that finds longest String in the ArrayList. Method is very simple, but I am sure that some of you will find it useful. So here … Continue reading
As you might knowJava does not support pointers, thus swapping things around could create problems. In this post I will show an example of swapping two objects. We have Employee class that holds information about Employees and SwapDemo3 class that … Continue reading