That’s me :)
Visit http://www.anatolyspektor.com to find out more about me !
Get My Book
- Fun stuff
- IT News
- My Work
- Programming Languages
- How to make a contact form with Bootstrap 3 ? (JQuery/PHP/HTML5/JqBootstrapValidation)
- GitHub: How to clone GitHub repo ? How to push to Github? How to get files from GitHub ? (Ubuntu)
- Java: How to split Java String with delimeter comma, space, new line, tab ? [SOLVED]
- Top 5 Free Web Poll Scripts (Vote Scripts)
- CakePHP: Creating Login form
- Oracle SQL: Finding Difference Between two dates in YEARS
- How to setup TinyMCE using ASP.NET (C#) ? How to customize TinyMCE buttons ?
- How to setup ADT (Android Development Tools) on 64bit Fedora 17 ?
- How to mock file upload with RSpec 3.0 ? [SOLVED]
- How to check if a number is ODD or Even ? [PHP function]
Tag Archives: SWT Tracker patch
I am continuing series of posts about SWT migration to GTK+ 3.x . Today, I will write about patch for SWT Tracker Widget, that omits some of GTK+ 3.x deprecated methods. When I started working on patch for Tracker, it … Continue reading